Hey everyone! We’ll be getting together to silkscreen Earth Guardian bandannas and make MOOP bags again in June! Come for the volunteer get-together and stay for the hike/swim! The more the merrier. Bring your own T-shirts for the silk-screening, sewing machines to help with the bags and food to share.
June 11th -12th ! – Bandanna and MOOP Bag Silk Screening Workshop: 11 am!
- We’ll be silk screening Earth Guardians Bandanas and MOOP bags for BM 2016
- Bring your own T-shirts and sewing machine (for MOOP bags).
- We’ll share ideas about LNT and greening efforts for this year at Burning Man
- Go for a hike and swim on Sunday
- We’ll be starting at 11 am on Saturday till we’re done, then we drink beer and break bread (actually, we won’t wait till we’re done to drink beer).
Where: Nevada City
- Saturday, June 11th, 11:00 – 6pm, but feel free to stay for a pot-luck dinner and camp out.
- Sunday, June 12th – We may explore on of our local swimming holes on Sunday if you’d like to camp out here!
- email to earthguardians at burningman.org for directions
- Bring yourself, any ties and food to share to meet other EGs and help in the MOOP bag creation effort!